Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mousemallow

Hey so I've done loads of awesome stuff this week!  We went to Rotorua and did:  Burried Village, Zorbing, Hobbiton, Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland, aaaaaaand went to Mount Doom/Mt Ruapehu.  But I'm going to share the details later when I can post pictures too!!

So guess what that means you're getting instead??  It's another list!!!!  LIST MONSTER OMNOMNOM. So yummy.  But hey - you get a picture this time!! Lucky you!

When I get back to Hawaii I'm going to...
  • HUG GATO TO DEATH!!!!!
  • Go surfing with Maye!
  • Nail party with Eliza (& Maye)!
  • Go on a bike ride.  Hopefully on the new Malaekahana bike path!
  • Get a new student ID card so I can use the treadmills :P
  • Get a job asap
  • Party at older brother's wedding!
  • Try to plan my own wedding.. (mixed feelings here.. but don't worry, I'm completely stoked to get hitched to Iriapa <3 )
Also, this is funny and kind of looks like Gato and it's LOTR related so it's related to NZ. :D

1 comment:

  1. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I am so excited!!!!!one1!!! NAIL PARTY.

    ReplyDelete

Type happy things here!