Thursday, October 13, 2011

Banzai Bowls!

peaches, kiwi, blueberries, strawberries, coconut, and granola
So basically a banzai bowl is just a tricked-out acai bowl.  Which I am definitely fine with. :D


How do you make this sensational masterpiece?? 
Well, let me tell you!
Step 1: Make your acai smoothie.  Everybody has their preferences.  I like to change it up and this time I used acai, coconut milk, soy milk, blueberries, strawberries, and a dash of raw cacao powder & agave. I suggest making it as thick as your blender can handle. 

Step 2: Top with everything you can find.  Granola, bananas, and honey is the most traditional.  Other amazing additions include blueberries, strawberries, any kind of berry really, peach, papaya, mango, kiwi, etc.  Coconut is a revelation.



Step 3:  Yes it is gorgeous.  But don't waste your time staring at it.  EAT THAT THING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type happy things here!