Friday, February 10, 2012

I love a good book



This is my school pile. All the books and folders that rotate in and out of my bag.  And yes, I think putting it on a cake stand makes it look better.  So chic, right?


Anyway, the whole reason for this post is because I want to show off something.  Two things.  The first one being my adorable gold elephant that I got from Ross for $4.  I might have developed a recent obsession with elephants.  But I can't find anything negative about that so I'm letting it flourish. 


But the second thing is a little surprise.

 

And of course it's a green surprise.


And it's a book surprise.  (Does that even make sense?) (Also, don't mind the weird title.)



TA-DA!!


Neat, right?

Basically just glue all the pages together, then take an exact-o knife to it!  It's so easy!

*No books were harmed in the making of this kindle cover.  Only boring, unloved, free books from the library.




1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! So clever you are with that secret Kindle hiding place ;) Makes me want a Kindle just so I can make one, too.

    ReplyDelete

Type happy things here!