Tuesday, May 17, 2011

You wish your cat was a hoe

So today I went to get a snack and turned to go down the stairs..... and my cat had two gray kittens he was leading up the stairs...







Meowing for attention, aww

Kitty bath

This looks like a helpful push up the stairs but I'm pretty sure it was a swat.
Shy kitty was goooood at hiding!


I'm assuming that these are Gato's babies because he was very nice to them.  He is such a good baby-daddy.  When they got scared he would go fetch them and make sure they ate.  He even gave one of them a bath.  He did try to swat them a couple time though. Haha!

I brought them a bowl of food and used it to bribe them to me.  The smaller one with the more defined stripes (we think he's a boy) let me pick him up. The other one run away from everybody except his daddy (so we never figured out what gender it was).  I set the kittens up with water and food in the garage but Gato has been babysitting all day and they've been napping on the porch since I left!

Can you spot shy kitty?


1 comment:

  1. So, so, so cute! I had a dream that my cat had kittens last night. Weird, huh! You have a lovely blog and I adore the quote "if the grass is always greener on the otherside, water your lawn". It's very clever.

    I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ___________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Type happy things here!