Friday, July 1, 2011

(More of) My materialistic side



Some things I want, but just can't bring myself to buy:

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Collection Mermaid's Tears NLP18

OPI Mermaid's Tears from the Pirates of the Caribbean line.
Actually any sea blue/green creme would do.  

Sigg 0.6-Liter Lifestyle Water Bottle

Stylin' re-usable water bottle.  Problem is, I'd never use it! I hate having a heavy purse and even though I drink green smoothies, I like them cold & fresh..

Nude/Heels/Wedges/Espadrilles - I crave these so bad!
Problem... can't wear them anywhere!  Too fancy for school and probably not allowed at work. :P


And speaking of shoes.... Louboutin lace booties. YUM.

Aaaaand finally a canvas tote.  Preferable something adorably feminine. They make the best grocery bags.  Which is important to me since I carry my groceries home on a bicycle!

5 comments:

  1. I am in love with the nail polish! The color is amazing. I want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH haaaaaay: http://www.alllacqueredup.com/2011/06/alus-365-untrieds-sinful-colors-open-seas-adventure-island-collection.html

    :)

    I've been thinking about trying to find this ever since I read the review....too bad I don't have time to shop for it! :(
    [also for some reason your blog stopped showing up on my google reader, which makes me sad because I stopped being able to stalk you! AHHH FROWN. Imma just have to hardcore stalk now to make up for it :) ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may stalk me to your heart's content! OMG YAY DUPE! I ended up just frankenpolishing one of my crappy-15-years-old polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have nice pictures. Could you put them in a little bigger..? :)

    http://foodelicacy.blogspot.com/
    http://vonhare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thanks! If you click on the pictures you can see larger versions of them. These aren't my picture though so they probably don't get too big. :P

    ReplyDelete

Type happy things here!